Will's front tooth... What's left

Well folks... you don't have to be a radiologist to read that X-Ray!  

Yep, Will broke his permanent front tooth off below the gum line.  Let me stop here and let you know that my mouth aches and it's not even injured!  Will has to be up dark and early in the morning and we will be headed to see the oral surgeon.  He will be put under anesthesia and the roots of the broken tooth will be cut out.  I know that made you cringe... me too.  So, you might ask..... what about the tooth and Will's probably, Lord willing, got 70-80 years to go!  Well, he will have to get braces and a bridge for now and later, when he's done growing, he'll have a permanent bridge or an implant.  Now I'm not going into either of those procedures because I might loose my supper on this keyboard!  So, pray for our sweet Will, he's a little anxious about the surgery tomorrow (Maggie too...she's got the gross green slimy nose!).  We know it could have been worse and we are blessed to be able to get it fixed so quickly.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pizza man.

Big Milestone !

Images Of Adoption.