Are You My Mommy ?

I am a member of several adoption advocacy groups and am always seeing these beautiful children that need to be adopted.  And my heart aches so bad for them.  I want to go and adopt all of them.  Seriously. But, as of today, we are not adopting any time soon. It's killing me....

So, I plan to start advocating for waiting children on my blog.  I am not sure how I will go about it.  But, I figure that is the least I can do if I can't adopt them.  Please join me in praying for these children and advocating for them if you so feel led.

Please go here and see " Molly".  She is an adorable little girl with a complicated ( but not hopeless) heart condition.  She is bright, cheerful and developmentally on track.  Are you her Mommy ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pizza man.

Big Milestone !

Images Of Adoption.